The Law Office of Doug Goyen provides residents of Grapevine experienced, aggressive, and powerful representation. If you need a Grapevine car accident lawyer, attorney Doug Goyen provides proven results. Our office is consistent in obtaining full settlement values for our clients in personal injury cases resulting from car accidents. We start working on your case immediately.
We have represented residents of Grapevine since 1997 and have settled thousands of cases, getting millions of dollars in settlements for our clients.
There were 1,274 accidents reported in Grapevine, Texas in 2019 according to the Texas Department of Transportation’s statistics. Accidents have been on the rise in recent years due to the rise in the number of people driving while distracted. Talking on the phone and texting while driving has caused the number of accidents to increase and has also caused the number of people injured in those accidents to increase.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen represents people who are injured in accidents. The services we provide in accident cases include:
1) Collecting payments from the insurance company for medical-related bills and expenses.
2) Helping our clients who do not know where to go for treatment, or do not know how they can afford treatment for their injuries, by helping those clients find medical facilities that can treat their injuries and defer collections on their bills until the insurance company pays the injury claim.
3) Proving the other driver involved caused the accident so their insurance company accepts liability and pays the claims involved.
4) Getting the documentation and evidence needed to get our clients paid for their time missed from work due to the accident.
5) Proving the full value of our client’s personal injury claims, including pain and suffering, mental anguish, physical impairment, and other damages. We provide evidence of all the damages done to our clients so the insurance company pays the full value of each claim.
We provide a wide variety of services to our clients. Every case is different, so the service in each case depends on the needs of our client in that case. Call (972) 599 4100, or contact us on our website contact form. The consultation is free, and there is no fee unless you win!
Mr Doug Goyen took care of all the dealings with insurance companies, my employer and other parties. He was effective and professional through the whole ordeal. Excellent communication and timely... read more
Doug is a great attorney. He took care of my auto accident claim promptly, and answered any questions I had. I also had one of my hospital bills go into... read more
Doug Goyen is my attorney for life time he helped me when no attorney in North Texas helped and HE won my daughters accedent case, he always helped me beyond... read more
Very efficient staff. I am VERY pleased with this firm.
GRAPEVINE CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CHECKLIST
If you have been involved in an accident, the following checklist helps guide you through the process of making sure you have completed what you need to do to protect your rights and protect yourself.
Included in this checklist are resources specific to residents of Grapevine, Texas when involved in an accident with injuries.
CHECKLIST AT THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT
1) First thing is to see if anyone is hurt. Check yourself first. The shock of a sudden, traumatic, and unexpected accident sometimes causes people to not realize they are injured at first. Check on any passengers in your vehicle. Check on the people in the other vehicles involved in the accident. Get help right away if anyone is hurt.
2) If anyone is hurt call 911. Make sure the dispatcher knows people are injured. They will send police and paramedics. Police will secure the accident scene, help with injuries until the paramedics arrive, investigate the accident, and take statements from those who were in the accident.
3) Get any witness information before they leave. Write down their names, addresses, phone numbers and emails, and any other information they can give you to contact them. The other driver may change their story when the police arrive or may change it when they talk to their insurance company. Give the witness information to your attorney.
NOTE: Injury may keep you from doing items on this checklist. Call a friend or a family member to get to the scene to help you complete this checklist.
4) Drivers involved must exchange information. In Texas, the law requires drivers in accidents to exchange their identification and auto insurance with anyone else involved in the accident. Take photos of the IDs and insurance provided.
5) Take pictures of the damage and the accident scene. Get photos of each vehicle’s damage or point of impact. Get photos of the license plate of each vehicle. Include pictures of your vehicle’s damage too.
Take photos of the roadway in the direction you were traveling before the accident happened. Take photos of the direction you were coming from too. Do the same for each other vehicle that was involved.
Get photos of any debris on the ground from the accident and of any skid marks.
6) Make sure your statement gets taken by the investigating police officer. You want to make sure your version of the accident is taken by the officer writing the accident report.
How to get your Grapevine Police Department accident report: Grapevine Police Department accident reports can be downloaded online through the Texas Department of Transportation at: Texas Department of Transportation Accident Reports.
7) Take the advice of the paramedics. If the paramedics advise you to go to the emergency room, you should follow their advice. Paramedics are trained to look for signs and symptoms of possible serious injury.
If you decide to drive yourself to the emergency room or have someone else drive you, the following emergency rooms are in the Grapevine area:
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Emergency Department – 1650 W College St, Grapevine, Texas.
CareNow Urgent Care – Grapevine – 5301 William D Tate Ave Ste 100, Grapevine, Texas
Sagecrest Hospital – 4201 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, Texas
CHECKLIST AFTER YOU LEAVE THE ACCIDENT
8) If you are injured you do not need to talk to the insurance company. Let your lawyer talk to your insurance company for you. The insurance adjusters look for ways to pay as little as possible on an injury claim. If they can get you to say something that allows them to deny an injury claim then they will do so.
9) Get treatment at a medical facility for any injury. Take care of yourself and make sure your injury is treated as soon as possible. If you are unable to afford medical treatment or you do not know where you should go for treatment the Law Office of Doug Goyen can find medical facilities to treat your injury and defer collections on your bills until the insurance company pays the injury claim.
10) Take pictures of any injury. If you have visible injuries then get photos. Insurance adjusters ask for proof of an injury and photos of visible injuries are part of that proof.
11) Get your own estimate on your damaged vehicle. Have your own body shop do an estimate for the amount it will cost to do the repairs. Insurance company estimates are always lower than the actual cost to repair the vehicle. They write this estimate and issue a check to the owner of the vehicle in hopes that the person will use that money for something other than repairing the vehicle. This way insurance companies pay less than what damage their driver actually caused.
If a dispute arises out of the claim and you need to prove the amount it will cost to repair your vehicle in court, you do not want to have to rely on the insurance company’s low estimate. You want to have your own estimate that shows the amount it will actually cost to repair your vehicle.
Body Shops in Grapevine: The following body shops are in the Grapevine area that can do estimates and do repairs on your vehicle:
DFW Collision Center – Grapevine – 316 E Dallas Rd, Grapevine, Texas
Richards Auto Body Shop – 324 E Dallas Rd, Grapevine, Texas
Service King Collision Grapevine – 2601 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, Texas
Classic Collision Center – 3001 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, Texas
Caliber Collision – 2078 TX-114, Grapevine, Texas
Rental Cars: While your vehicle is undrivable and while it is being repaired if you need a rental car the following rental car companies are in Grapevine, Texas:
Enterprise Rent-A-Car – 1800 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
Budget Car Rental – 617 E Dallas Rd, Grapevine, Texas
Hertz – 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas
Enterprise Rent a Car – 1300 Texan Trail, Grapevine, Texas
12) Keep a record of bills and receipts. If you have anything you have paid or owe due to the accident give copies of these records to your lawyer so you can be reimbursed.
13) Be careful about posts on social media. The insurance adjuster and the insurance company lawyers will look through any social media posts and use anything they can find to try and prove you are not injured or not as hurt as you claim.
14) Hire a lawyer to represent you for your injury claim. Hire a personal injury lawyer that handles auto accidents. The Law Office of Doug Goyen handles these types of claims. We can start working on your case right away. Call us at (972) 599 4100.
TYPES OF CASES WE HANDLE
The Law Office of Doug Goyen handles personal injury cases throughout the state of Texas. This includes car crash cases (automobiles, 18 wheelers, motorcycles, pedestrians struck by vehicles, etc.), premises cases (such as injuries caused by a dangerous condition on a property), dog bite cases (or other animals where the owner let their animal loose or had a dangerous animal and the owner’s negligence causes injury to someone else), workplace injuries, and other injuries caused by the negligence or harmful acts of others.
We deal with the insurance company and protect your rights while you focus on what you need to do to get better and take care of yourself and those around you.
Large commercial trucks do serious damage and cause serious injuries. We will fight for you to get you the compensation you deserve and protect your rights while you recover.
Drunk drivers cause serious injuries and death every year. We fight their insurance companies to get you compensated for the damage and injury they have caused you.
Pedestrians struck by vehicles can suffer serious injuries. We represent people injured in by negligent drivers and help our clients get compensation for their injury.
Bicyclists are at risk of serious injury when struck by vehicles. We represent bicyclists who have been struck by negligent drivers.
When bars or restaurants continue to over-serve drunk people and those people cause accidents with injuries, we help clients recover compensation for their injuries.
We protect the rights of motorcyclists who have been injured by negligent drivers. We fight to get all the compensation due from the insurance company.
We help clients recover compensation for injuries caused by unsafe conditions on property. Businesses have a duty to their customers to keep their establishments safe.
Dog owners who are irresponsible with their animals owe for any damage their negligence caused. We deal with the insurance company involved to get compensation for injuries caused by negligent dog owners.
When someone dies due to negligence the family and estate has a claim against the negligent parties that caused the death. We represent families and estates in recovering compensation for the harm done.
Personal injuries are caused by negligence, assaults, and other acts where those who caused the injury owe for the injury caused. We help people with personal injury case recover what they are owed for the damage caused.
FREE CASE REVIEWS
The Law Office of Doug Goyen offers a free phone consultation and a free strategy session regarding personal injury cases. The strategy session includes obtaining a summary of your case, identifying legal issues involved with your case, and identification of the important issues that will help you maximize your recovery in your case.
GRAPEVINE, TEXAS INFORMATION
Grapevine, Texas is located in Tarrant County and is part of the DFW Metroplex in North Texas. Grapevine has an estimated 2019 population of 55,281. The city name of “Grapevine” started being used in 1907.
Hotels in the Grapevine area: If you are from out of town and been involved in an accident in Grapevine and need to unexpectedly stay due to your accident, the following hotels are located in Grapevine:
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center – 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center – 1800 Highway 26E, Grapevine, Texas
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine – 2220 W Grapevine Mills Cir W, Grapevine, Texas
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine – 2200 Bass Pro Court, Grapevine, Texas
Restaurants in Grapevine include:
Winewood Grill – 1265 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
Mi Dia From Scratch – 1295 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
Esparza’s Restaurante Mexicano – 124 E Worth St, Grapevine, Texas
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen – 600 TX-114, Grapevine, Texas
Activities in Grapevine include:
SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium – Mills Mall, 3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Grapevine, Texas
Grapevine Botanical Gardens at Heritage Park – 411 Ball St, Grapevine, Texas
City of Grapevine Historic Preservation – 636 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
Grapevine Vintage Railroad – 705 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
The Law Office of Doug Goyen represents Grapevine, Texas residents as a Grapevine car accident lawyer. Call (972) 599 4100. We will start working on your case today.
Directions to our Office: Click the following link for directions to our office:
15851 Dallas Pkwy #605
Addison, Texas 75001
Directions to our office from Grapevine are: Head east on the George Bush Tollway. Stay on the George Bush until you come to the North Dallas Tollway. Head south on the North Dallas Tollway. Stay on the North Dallas Tollway until you come to the Keller Springs exit. Take the Keller Spring exit. Stay on the service road and pass Keller Springs. Our office is the 2nd building south of Keller Springs, located on the service road to the North Dallas Tollway in the Madison Business Center on the 6th floor.
Please Review us at:
By Doug Goyen, email@example.com
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- DWI Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Dram Shop Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- City Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Brain Trauma from Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Auto Insurance Used in Accidents
- Auto Accident Liability Insurance
- Collision, Comp, Rental, and Towing Insurance
- Medical Payments Insurance Coverage in Texas
- Personal Injury Protection in Texas
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Car Wrecks
- Brain Trauma from Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Car Accident Injury Damages
- Causes of Auto Accidents
- Children Injured In Accidents
- Damaged Vehicle and Liability Insurance
- Failing to Yield the Right of Way
- Health Insurance in Accidents
- Helpful Auto Accident Links
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Investigation After Car Wrecks
- Medical Care After Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- Neck Injuries in Accidents & Whiplash
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
- Personal Injury Compensation Rights
- Rules of the Road and Accidents
- Suing the Auto Liability Insurer
- Texting and Driving