If looking for an Azle, Texas car accident lawyer call (972) 599 4100. We will start working on your case immediately. Attorney Doug Goyen has represented residents of Azle in auto accident injuries since 1997. The Law Office of Doug Goyen has settled thousands of car accident cases for millions of dollars for our clients. We provide powerful, experienced, and aggressive representation for our clients. You can count on us to get the compensation you deserve for your case.
The Texas Department of Transportation’s 2019 accident data shows 32,389 reported auto accidents in Tarrant County, Texas. The increase in accidents in recent years is due largely to distracted drivers. Drivers divide their attention between looking at their phones and driving. With the increased number of accidents comes an increased number of people injured.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen represents people injured in accidents. We offer a number of ways to help. The following are some of the most common areas in which we assist with car accident injury claims:
1) Getting the insurance company to pay your accident-related medical bills. Ambulance, emergency room, ER doctors, radiology, family doctors, specialists, chiropractic, therapists, and any other medical bills incurred as a result of your accident are all covered.
2) We help our clients find medical facilities that can treat them for their accident-related injuries.
3) We help our clients find medical facilities willing to defer collection on their bills until the insurance company releases payment related to their injury.
4) We get the evidence needed to prove liability so there is no excuse for the insurance company to delay or deny payment.
5) We gather the evidence needed to get our clients paid for their lost income from missing work due to the accident.
6) We get the evidence needed to get the full value of pain and suffering, and other ways the injury has caused damage to our clients, so our clients get the full settlement value for their case.
If you or someone you know needs assistance in an injury case call (972) 599 4100 for a free consultation and a free strategy session regarding your case. The strategy session includes a summary of your case, identification of the legal issues involved with your case, and identifying those legal issues that will help maximize your recovery in your case. We will email a copy of this strategy session to you for you to keep. Call us today.
Doug is a great attorney. He took care of my auto accident claim promptly, and answered any questions I had. I also had one of my hospital bills go into... read more
Very efficient staff. I am VERY pleased with this firm.
Mr. Goyen helped me take on my own insurance company, the great and mighty Allstate. My prior firm basically dumped me, with a permanent injury, because the case didn’t meet... read more
Doug Goyen is my attorney for life time he helped me when no attorney in North Texas helped and HE won my daughters accedent case, he always helped me beyond... read more
AZLE CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CHECKLIST
The following checklist is for people involved in an accident. The list includes things to do if there is an injury involved. It also includes specific resources for people involved in accidents in Azle, Texas.
1. Check to see if anyone has been injured. Check to see if you are hurting more than you realize. Accidents are traumatic, unexpected, and sudden. The shock of the accident frequently causes people to underestimate the severity of their injuries. Check on your passengers next. After that, check on the people in the other vehicles involved. If anyone is hurt, seek medical attention.
2. Dial 911. Please notify the dispatcher if anyone is injured. Police and paramedics will be dispatched to assist. Police will secure the scene of the accident, assist injured people until paramedics arrive, and then take statements from those involved in the accident.
3. Make a list of the witnesses’ contact information. If there are any witnesses at the scene of the accident, get their names, phone numbers, email addresses, and any other contact information they may have. The other driver may appear to be admitting fault, but their story may change when the police arrive or when they report it to their insurance company. If this occurs, you will require the witness information.
NOTE: If you are injured and unable to complete any of the tasks on this checklist, call a friend or family member to come to the scene and assist with the checklist.
4. Obtain identification and insurance information. All other drivers should exchange identifying information as well as auto liability information. Anyone involved in a car accident in Texas is required by law to exchange this information, regardless of who is at fault. Take pictures of your identification and insurance.
5. Take pictures of the vehicles that were involved in the accident. Take photos of the other vehicles’ damage, the points of impact, and the license plate numbers. Take photos of any skid marks on the ground as well as any debris on the ground.
Take pictures of the road in both the direction you were going and the direction you were coming from. Take pictures of where the other drivers were going as well as where they came from.
6. Cooperate with the officer of the law. The officer will compile an accident report. You want your statement to be included in the report. Inform them of your side of the story. Inform them if you are injured, in pain, or experiencing any discomfort that you were not experiencing prior to the accident. Everything will be documented in the police report.
Azle Police Accident Reports: The Azle Police Department has their accident reports available online here: Azle Police Accident Reports.
Texas DOT Accident Reports: Another place to locate accident reports is through the Texas Department of Transportation. If it has been 2-3 weeks or longer since your accident, the report is likely on this database as well: Texas Department of Transportation Accident Reports
7. Inform paramedics if you have been injured. Allow the paramedics to assess your condition. They have been trained to recognize symptoms and signs that your injury may be more serious than you realize. Inform them of any pains or discomfort you are experiencing.
Emergency Rooms: If you decide to go to the emergency room on your own, the following emergency rooms are located in the Azle, Texas area:
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle: Emergency Room – 108 Denver Trail, Azle, Texas
Surepoint Emergency Center Azle – 611 NW Pkwy St, Azle, Texas
8. If you are injured, do not speak with any auto insurance companies. Allow your lawyer to speak for you if you have been injured. If you are injured, the job of the insurance adjuster is to try to minimize your claim as much as possible. They will do whatever they can to get you to say something that will get them out of paying at all.
9. Get medical attention for your injury. If you don’t know where to go or how to pay for treatment, the Law Office of Doug Goyen can find medical facilities that will treat you while deferring payment on their bill until your insurance company releases payments for your injury.
10. Photograph any visible injuries. Take pictures of any visible bruising, cuts, abrasions, or other injuries. The insurance company will want proof of any injuries, and photos of the injuries from the accident will be helpful.
11. Get an estimate for your vehicle’s repair. Make your own estimation. The insurance company will provide you with a quote that is less than the actual cost of repairing your vehicle. They do this because some people do not repair their vehicle after an accident and instead use the money for other expenses. This allows the insurance company to save money by paying less than the actual cost of the damage.
If there is a dispute about liability that arises, you need your own estimate to prove the amount of damage that was done.
Body shops often write free estimates – they want your business. Body shops in the Azle, Texas area that can write estimates and do repairs for your vehicle include:
Azle Paint and Body – 233 W Main St, Azle, Texas
Advanced Auto Craft – 11452 Farm to Market Rd 730 S, Azle, TX
Ex Caliber Paint & Body – 1003 Barbara Ln, Azle, TX
12. Keep duplicates of all bills and receipts. Anything you have had to pay or owe as a result of the car accident must be reimbursed. Make copies of everything and give them to your lawyer so that you can be reimbursed for your expenses.
13. Keep an eye on what you post on social media. Assume that everything you post will be seen by the adjuster or the lawyers for the insurance company. They will use any means possible to cast doubt on your injury, so be careful what you post.
14. Hire a personal injury lawyer who specializes in car accidents. Before hiring a lawyer, speak with them. Do not sign up unless you can speak with a lawyer first. Because the lawyer represents you, not the case manager, you should feel confident that the lawyer will do everything possible to protect your rights and get you the results you require.
Call the Law Office of Doug Goyen. Speak to our lawyer. We will start working on your case immediately. Call (972) 599 4100.
TYPES OF CASES WE HANDLE
The Law Office of Doug Goyen handles personal injury cases throughout Texas. This includes car crash cases (automobiles, 18-wheelers, motorcycles, pedestrians struck by vehicles, and so on), premises cases (such as injuries caused by a dangerous condition on a property), dog bite cases (or other animals where the owner let their animal loose or had a dangerous animal and the owner’s negligence causes injury to someone else), workplace injuries, and other injuries caused by the wrongful act of another.
We deal with the insurance company and protect your rights while you focus on what you need to do to get better and take care of yourself and those around you.
Large commercial trucks do serious damage and cause serious injuries. We will fight for you to get you the compensation you deserve and protect your rights while you recover.
Drunk drivers cause serious injuries and death every year. We fight their insurance companies to get you compensated for the damage and injury they have caused you.
Pedestrians struck by vehicles can suffer serious injuries. We represent people injured in by negligent drivers and help our clients get compensation for their injury.
Bicyclists are at risk of serious injury when struck by vehicles. We represent bicyclists who have been struck by negligent drivers.
When bars or restaurants continue to over-serve drunk people and those people cause accidents with injuries, we help clients recover compensation for their injuries.
We protect the rights of motorcyclists who have been injured by negligent drivers. We fight to get all the compensation due from the insurance company.
We help clients recover compensation for injuries caused by unsafe conditions on property. Businesses have a duty to their customers to keep their establishments safe.
Dog owners who are irresponsible with their animals owe for any damage their negligence caused. We deal with the insurance company involved to get compensation for injuries caused by negligent dog owners.
When someone dies due to negligence the family and estate has a claim against the negligent parties that caused the death. We represent families and estates in recovering compensation for the harm done.
Personal injuries are caused by negligence, assaults, and other acts where those who caused the injury owe for the injury caused. We help people with personal injury case recover what they are owed for the damage caused.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen provides experienced, aggressive, and professional service to those in need of an auto accident injury, personal injury, on-the-job injury, wrongful death, and all other injury claims. If you are in the Azle area and have been looking for an Azle injury attorney, contact our office for a consultation. Call (972) 599 4100 or (855) 599 4100. We are located at 15851 Dallas Pkwy #605, Addison, Texas 75001 in the Madison Business Center.
Call for a free initial consultation, or set an appointment to talk to our lawyer regarding your claim or case. If you are in need of an Azle injury attorney, you should call our attorney to discuss your legal issue before hiring someone else. Your case is important to you, it is important to us.
AZLE, TEXAS INFORMATION
Azle is located in Parker and Tarrant Counties, Texas. Azle has a 2019 estimated population of 13,351 people. Eagle Mountain Lake is nearby as a tourist attraction in the area. Azle is home to the Azle Marching Green Pride and the Fighting Azle Hornets. The Law Office of Doug Goyen has represented citizens of Azle, Texas since 1997 in personal injury cases.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
Directions to our office from Azle, Texas: Head east on I-30 to Dallas. Take I-35 north near downtown Dallas. Look on the right as you are just leaving downtown Dallas to exit to the right onto the North Dallas Tollway. Take the North Dallas Tollway northbound, and pass I-635. Approximately 2 miles past I-635 you will come to the Keller Springs exit. Exit at Keller Springs and make a u-turn heading back southbound on the service road. Our building is on the service road, 2 buildings south of Keller Springs at the Madison Business Center on the 6th floor.
Directions to our main North Dallas Office: (Click the following link for directions to our Addison office: Law Office of Doug Goyen)
15851 Dallas Pkwy #605, Addison, Texas 75001
By Doug Goyen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- DWI Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Dram Shop Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- City Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Brain Trauma from Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Auto Insurance Used in Accidents
- Auto Accident Liability Insurance
- Collision, Comp, Rental, and Towing Insurance
- Medical Payments Insurance Coverage in Texas
- Personal Injury Protection in Texas
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Car Wrecks
- Brain Trauma from Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Car Accident Injury Damages
- Causes of Auto Accidents
- Children Injured In Accidents
- Damaged Vehicle and Liability Insurance
- Failing to Yield the Right of Way
- Health Insurance in Accidents
- Helpful Auto Accident Links
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Investigation After Car Wrecks
- Medical Care After Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- Neck Injuries in Accidents & Whiplash
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
- Personal Injury Compensation Rights
- Rules of the Road and Accidents
- Suing the Auto Liability Insurer
- Texting and Driving