Attorney Goyen has represented Frisco residents since 1997. He has settled thousands of cases and obtained millions in settlements for his clients in automobile accident injury cases. Call (972) 599 4100 if you need a Frisco car accident lawyer. The Law Office of Doug Goyen provides experienced, powerful, and aggressive representation for our clients. We have proven results that are consistent in obtaining the full settlement value for our client’s cases. We will start working on your case immediately.
2,179 accidents were reported in Frisco, Texas in 2019 according to the Texas Department of Transportation. The number of accidents occurring in Frisco has gone consistently up in recent years. A large part of the increase is from distracted driving. Drivers are talking on cell phones and texting while driving. This increase in the number of accidents has caused an increase in the number of people injured due to these accidents.
We represent people injured in auto accidents. Our representation of our clients includes a wide variety of services. Each case has its own facts so the services in each case can vary depending on the needs in that case. Services that we provide that are typical in car accident injury cases include:
1) Collecting for the medical bills caused by the injury caused in the accident. The bills include hospital, doctor, ambulance, radiologist, specialist, therapist, chiropractor, medication, and any other bills related to the treatment of a client’s injuries from the accident.
2) Finding medical facilities for clients who do not know where to go for treatment, and do not know how they will be able to afford the treatment required for their injury. We help find medical facilities for clients that are willing to defer collections for their bills until the insurance company has made payment for the injury claim.
3) Gathering evidence to prove liability against the driver at fault in the accident, to fight any attempt by the insurance company to place any blame on our clients.
4) Gathering documentation needed for compensation for any lost income when clients are forced to miss work due to their injuries.
5) Obtaining the full settlement value for our client’s personal injury claim, including money for their pain and suffering, and any other injury they have suffered due to the accident.
Mr Doug Goyen took care of all the dealings with insurance companies, my employer and other parties. He was effective and professional through the whole ordeal. Excellent communication and timely... read more
Doug Goyen is my attorney for life time he helped me when no attorney in North Texas helped and HE won my daughters accedent case, he always helped me beyond... read more
Mr. Goyen helped me take on my own insurance company, the great and mighty Allstate. My prior firm basically dumped me, with a permanent injury, because the case didn’t meet... read more
Doug is a great attorney. He took care of my auto accident claim promptly, and answered any questions I had. I also had one of my hospital bills go into... read more
FRISCO CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER CHECKLIST
The following checklist is for people involved in an auto accident. Included are things needed to be done when an injury is involved. The list provides specific resources for residents of Frisco, Texas when involved in accidents.
1) Check injuries. Make sure you check yourself first. Often people are in shock after an accident because it is unexpected, traumatic, and sudden, and they do not realize their injury right away. Check on your passengers. Then check on the occupants of the other vehicles involved in the accident. If anyone is injured get help immediately.
2) Call 911 if anyone is hurt. Let the dispatcher know if anyone is injured. They will send out police and paramedics. The officer will secure the accident scene, help with anyone injured until paramedics arrive, and then investigate and take statements from people involved in the accident.
3) Write down witness information. Get the names, addresses, phone numbers, and emails of any witnesses. The other driver may seem like they are admitting fault at first, but they can easily change their story once the police arrive, or later when they talk to the insurance company.
NOTE: If your injury keeps you from performing anything on this checklist get family members or friends to come to the accident scene to help you gather the information you need.
4) All drivers involved need to exchange information. Texas law requires drivers involved in auto accidents to exchange identification and auto liability insurance information with anyone else involved in the accident. This is true regardless of who is at fault. Take photos of any ID and insurance information provided.
5) Take photos of the damage to the vehicles involved. Include pictures of the damage to your vehicle, and any other vehicles involved in the accident.
Take photos of any debris in the roadway from the accident. Take photos of any skid-marks in the road from the accident.
Take photos of the roadway in the direction you were traveling and in the direction you were coming from. Do the same for any other vehicles involved in the accident, take photos of the direction they were traveling and in the direction they came from.
6) Give the police officer your statement. The officer investigating the accident will interview each person involved individually. Make sure you give your statement so your version of what happened is on the police report. Let the officer know if you are injured or feeling any pain or discomfort.
The Frisco Police Department Accident Reports can be obtained online at the Frisco Police Department’s Crash Reports page.
Accident reports can also be obtained through the Texas Department of Transportation’s online portal here: Texas Department of Transportation Accident Reports.
7) Follow the paramedic’s advice. If you are injured the paramedics will check you for signs and symptoms of any serious injury. If they advise you to go to the emergency room then you should go.
If you decide to drive yourself or have someone else drive you to the emergency room, there are several emergency rooms in Frisco, Texas, including:
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Frisco: Emergency Room – 5601 Warren Pkwy, Frisco, Texas. Phone +1 214 407 5000
Medical City Frisco Emergency Room – 5500 Frisco Square Blvd, Frisco, Texas. Phone +1 214 618 0500
iCare ER & Urgent Care – Frisco, TX – 2955 W Eldorado Pkwy Ste 100, Frisco, Texas. Phone +1 214 407 8668
Legacy ER & Urgent Care – 9205 Legacy Dr, Frisco, Texas. Phone +1 972 668 6020
CareNow Urgent Care – Frisco Preston Rd – 5644 Preston Rd, Frisco, Texas. Phone +1 972 529 4545
8) Do not talk to the insurance company if you are injured. The adjuster’s job is to pay as little as possible on injury claims. If they can get you to say something that allows them to deny the claim they will do so. Let your lawyer speak to the insurance company on your behalf.
9) Go to a medical facility for treatment of your injury. If you are unable to afford medical treatment or do not know where to go for treatment of your injury, the Law Office of Doug Goyen can help you find medical facilities that can treat your injury and defer collections on the billing for the treatment until the insurance company pays the injury claim.
10) Photograph any visible injury. Insurance companies demand proof of an injury before paying for an injury claim. Photos of visible injuries from the accident help show your injury.
11) Get an estimate on the damage to your vehicle. Get your own estimate. The insurance company will write their estimate low in the hopes you will not actually fix the vehicle and use the money paid on the original estimate for other bills or costs. That way they get out of paying the full value of the damage their driver caused.
If there is a dispute about the accident you will need your own estimate to prove the amount it will cost to repair your vehicle. Body shops typically will do free estimates for people involved in auto accidents.
Body shops in the Frisco, Texas area include:
Frisco Paint & Body Inc. – 7059 Main St, Frisco, Texas
Parkwood Collision – 8066 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, Texas
Service King Collision Frisco – 8661 Main St, Frisco, Texas
Caliber Collision – 4210 Preston Rd, Frisco, Texas
Caliber Collision – 6440 Preston Rd, Frisco, Texas
If you need a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired, the following rental car companies are located in Frisco, Texas:
Enterprise Rent-A-Car – 4760 Preston Rd #240, Frisco, Texas
Enterprise Rent-A-Car – 8811 Teel Pkwy #260, Frisco, Texas
Budget Car Rental – 8756 Teel Pkwy Ste 315, Frisco, Texas
Hertz – 2930 Preston Rd, Frisco, Texas
12) Gather any bills or receipts. Keep copies of anything you have paid or owe due to the accident. Give copies of these bills, receipts, and records to your attorney so they can get reimbursement for your costs and expenses.
13) Watch what you put on social media. Assume your adjuster and the insurance company lawyers will see what you post on social media. Do not post anything that can be used against your injury claim or against you in general.
14) Hire a personal injury lawyer that handles auto accident claims. Interview the attorney first. Do not hire any law office without first speaking to your lawyer. If you are unable to speak to the lawyer then do not hire that firm.
Call the Law Office of Doug Goyen. Attorney Goyen looks forward to speaking to you about your case. We look forward to starting work on your case immediately.
TYPES OF CASES WE HANDLE
The Law Office of Doug Goyen handles personal injury cases throughout the state of Texas. This includes car crash cases (automobiles, 18 wheelers, motorcycles, pedestrians struck by vehicles, etc.), premises cases (such as injuries caused by a dangerous condition on a property), dog bite cases (or other animals where the owner let their animal loose or had a dangerous animal and the owner’s negligence causes injury to someone else), workplace injuries, and other injuries caused by the negligence or harmful acts of others.
We deal with the insurance company and protect your rights while you focus on what you need to do to get better and take care of yourself and those around you.
Large commercial trucks do serious damage and cause serious injuries. We will fight for you to get you the compensation you deserve and protect your rights while you recover.
Drunk drivers cause serious injuries and death every year. We fight their insurance companies to get you compensated for the damage and injury they have caused you.
Pedestrians struck by vehicles can suffer serious injuries. We represent people injured in by negligent drivers and help our clients get compensation for their injury.
Bicyclists are at risk of serious injury when struck by vehicles. We represent bicyclists who have been struck by negligent drivers.
When bars or restaurants continue to over-serve drunk people and those people cause accidents with injuries, we help clients recover compensation for their injuries.
We protect the rights of motorcyclists who have been injured by negligent drivers. We fight to get all the compensation due from the insurance company.
We help clients recover compensation for injuries caused by unsafe conditions on property. Businesses have a duty to their customers to keep their establishments safe.
Dog owners who are irresponsible with their animals owe for any damage their negligence caused. We deal with the insurance company involved to get compensation for injuries caused by negligent dog owners.
When someone dies due to negligence the family and estate has a claim against the negligent parties that caused the death. We represent families and estates in recovering compensation for the harm done.
Personal injuries are caused by negligence, assaults, and other acts where those who caused the injury owe for the injury caused. We help people with personal injury case recover what they are owed for the damage caused.
FREE CASE REVIEW
Do you need to speak to a Frisco car accident lawyer? If you or someone you know needs assistance in an injury case call (972) 599 4100 for a free consultation and a free strategy session regarding your case. The strategy session includes a summary of your case, identification of the legal issues involved with your case, and identifying those legal issues that will help maximize your recovery in your case. We will email a copy of this strategy session to you for you to keep. Call us today.
FRISCO, TEXAS INFORMATION
Frisco, Texas is located in Collin and Denton Counties. Frisco is part of the larger DFW Metroplex in North Texas. Frisco’s estimated 2019 population is 200,490 people. In 1904 the residents chose the name of “Frisco City” which later became Frisco. The Dallas Cowboys have their corporate headquarters located in Frisco, Texas.
Flavors of Frisco can be sampled in a wide variety of restaurants, including 5th Street Patio Café at 8621 5th Street, 54th Street Restaurant & Drafthouse-Frisco at 9449 Dallas Pkwy, Babe’s Chicken Dinner House at 6475 Page St, Marianas Taco Shop at 8981 5th St, and Randy’s Steakhouse at 7026 Main St, Frisco, Texas.
Hotels in Frisco include Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas-Frisco NW Toyota Stdm at 9444 Frisco St, Candlewood Suites Dallas-Frisco NW Toyota Ctr at 9484 Frisco St, Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Frisco North-FieldhouseUSA at 6070 Sports Village Rd, and Comfort Suites Frisco at 9700 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, Texas.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
Directions to our office from Frisco are as follows: Head South on the Tollway, exit Keller Springs Road go through Keller Springs Road. Our building, The Madison Business Center is the second building on your right at 15851 Dallas Pkwy #605, Addison, Texas.
(Click the following link for directions to our Addison office: Law Office of Doug Goyen)
15851 Dallas Pkwy #605, Addison, Texas 75001
Please Review us at:
By Doug Goyen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- DWI Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Dram Shop Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident Lawyer
- Dog Bite Lawyer
- City Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Brain Trauma from Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Auto Insurance Used in Accidents
- Auto Accident Liability Insurance
- Collision, Comp, Rental, and Towing Insurance
- Medical Payments Insurance Coverage in Texas
- Personal Injury Protection in Texas
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Car Wrecks
- Brain Trauma from Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Car Accident Injury Damages
- Causes of Auto Accidents
- Children Injured In Accidents
- Damaged Vehicle and Liability Insurance
- Failing to Yield the Right of Way
- Health Insurance in Accidents
- Helpful Auto Accident Links
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Investigation After Car Wrecks
- Medical Care After Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- Neck Injuries in Accidents & Whiplash
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
- Personal Injury Compensation Rights
- Rules of the Road and Accidents
- Suing the Auto Liability Insurer
- Texting and Driving