Attorney Goyen is a Texas-licensed personal injury lawyer who has been representing clients in personal injury cases since 1997. We represent clients in need of the services of a Dallas reckless driver injury lawyer.
We have settled thousands of personal injury claims for our clients, resulting in settlements totaling millions of dollars. We provide aggressive, experienced, and powerful representation to our clients. You can count on us to get you the compensation you deserve in your case. There are no fees unless and until you win!
Despite the fact that there were fewer drivers on the road in 2020 due to the pandemic, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that traffic deaths will be up 12 percent from April to September 2020 when compared to the same time period in 2019. Driving behavior is a significant factor, with unsafe driving, speeding, drug and alcohol use, and distracted driving all being mentioned.
Reckless Driving Causes Auto Accidents
The Texas Transportation Code section 545.401 defines reckless driving as “driving a vehicle with willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.” Examples include intentionally blowing through a red light without regard for whether other vehicles are approaching the intersection, or driving at a speed that exceeds the speed limit in the area. Another reckless behavior prohibited by Texas Transportation Code Section 545.420 is highway racing. Section 545.421 of the Texas Transportation Code governs fleeing or eluding police. These are some other examples of reckless driving that frequently leads to a car accident injury.
What We Do For Our Clients
We keep you informed at every stage of the process so you know what is going on with your case. Your Dallas car accident lawyer will go over your injury and property damage claims with you to ensure that we seek compensation for everything you are owed as a result of the car accident and injury claim. We will look into every insurance policy that could be held liable for the damage. In your case, we are looking into every possible avenue of recovery.
The following is a list of just some of the things we do in taking care of our clients’ injury cases:
1. We work with the insurance company: Once we accept your case, we will work with the insurance company. You are no longer required to leave a message after message with your adjuster with no response. We will handle their problems. We deal with the insurance company on your behalf so you don’t have to.
2. We monitor your claim to ensure fair treatment: Insurers keep up with legal changes. They have attorneys on staff who stay up to date on any changes and any advantages they can use against you. You will need the assistance of an attorney to help you level the playing field.
3. We review all insurance policies to ensure that you can collect the FULL amount of your claim. We make certain that you do not overlook any type of coverage that will assist you in obtaining a complete recovery. Your insurance company will not inform you if you have a specific type of insurance coverage that will help your case. You will need the assistance of an experienced attorney to determine which coverages to use in order to receive your full benefits.
4. Case evaluation: Without having someone with experience evaluate your case, you will only be able to guess how much it is worth. You could make a low guess and lose money. You may guess too high, leading the insurer to believe you are unreasonable and causing them to discontinue dealing with you. You need someone with experience to help you evaluate your case and make a reasonable demand that will get you results.
5. You need someone to fight for you: Many people believe that once you file a claim, the insurance company will simply pay it. They are frequently rudely awakened by a scathing letter or a scathing phone call from an unfriendly adjuster. Typically, this adjuster appeared to be friendly at first, but then abruptly switched gears on you for no apparent reason. The adjuster will lull you into a false sense of security in order to “keep you under control,” and then they will lower the boom on you once they have gathered the information they want. You need a Dallas injury lawyer who understands the game to fight for you so that you are not caught off guard.
6. We can assist you in locating reputable medical treatment facilities where you can be treated for your injury:
Frequently, people are unable to locate a doctor under their insurance plan who will see them for an injury claim. This is usually due to a circumstance beyond the injured person’s control. If you require the services of a medical doctor, we can refer you to someone who can examine you and treat your injury.
9. We collect the information the insurer needs to settle the case: Many people who try to handle their own claims have the same complaint… the insurer keeps asking for more information and delaying making an offer. This is quite common. Sometimes this is due to the injured person failing to gather the information that the insurance company requires. Sometimes it’s just the insurance adjuster yanking the injured person’s chain because they know the injured person is inexperienced and won’t know whether the adjuster is telling the truth or not. You need someone who understands what the insurer requires and can tell when they are being truthful when they say they require “additional information.”
10. Our experience helps with almost all aspects of the injury claim: Because of our years of experience, we can deal with almost any situation that arises when dealing with an insurance company or another party who owes an injury claim.
HIRE A LAWYER IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED IN A CAR WRECK DUE TO CARELESS DRIVING OR ROAD RAGE.
If you were injured in a car accident caused by someone who reckless driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. You should speak with a Dallas reckless driver injury lawyer about what happened and your legal rights in your case.
If a person is injured in a car accident caused by a careless driver, they should immediately contact our Dallas car accident attorney. In addition to the standard steps in car accident injury cases, some additional issues must be addressed.
Since 1997, the Law Office of Doug Goyen has assisted injured victims of road rage and reckless drivers in recovering compensation for their injuries. Our customers are our top priority. Please contact us about your case as soon as possible. If you need a Dallas reckless driver injury lawyer then call us at (972) 599 4100 or use our website contact form to get in touch.
Related Dallas Motor Vehicle Accident Pages:
- Dallas Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- City Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Dallas DWI Accident Lawyer
- Dallas Dram Shop Lawyer
- Dallas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Dallas Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Dallas Truck Accident Lawyer
- Dallas Wrongful Death Lawyer
Related Causes of Accidents Pages:
- Debris Causing Accidents
- Driving while Fatigued
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
Other Useful Auto Accident Pages: