Doug Goyen, a Dallas car accident lawyer, has represented residents of Dallas, Texas who have suffered personal injuries as a result of car accidents since 1997. We’ve settled thousands of cases and recovered millions of dollars in settlements for our clients. The Law Office of Doug Goyen provides experienced, aggressive, and powerful representation for our clients. Our outcomes have been validated. We pay out compensation for our clients’ personal injury claims.
You have no say in what other drivers do. You can, however, reclaim control of your life after a car accident. The first step on the road to recovery is to contact a car accident attorney who will protect your rights, seek the compensation you deserve, and ultimately help guide you through your case with the experience, expertise, and desire for justice that your case deserves.
Initially, the city denied responsibility for a city bus accident. We were able to obtain video evidence that our pedestrian client was hit by a bus that had driven up over the curb as it was turning and struck her, causing her injuries. The city then made the decision to settle the claim.
Our client first came to us because she was hit by a city bus while walking and the city was denying her claim. The bus driver claimed that our client was not paying attention and motioned for him to walk to the side of the bus. Our client claimed that this was not the case, and that she was standing still when the bus approached the curb and struck her. We issued an open records request for all videos of the collision in order to confirm what happened.
When our client received the video, she was standing still on a downtown street corner, waiting for the walk sign so she could cross the street to go north across the street. While she waited, a city bus heading north turned right to go east at the intersection where she was standing. The bus crossed the curb and struck our client from behind, causing her to collide with a light pole and fall to the ground, injuring her. The video proved that our client was telling the truth about how the collision occurred, and the city changed its tune and paid the entire claim.
- 18 wheeler collision on rainy night
- Broken gate leads to large dog attacking woman walking her small dog
- Bus rolls up onto curb and strikes pedestrian who was waiting for the walk sign at light.
- Car Wreck with the other driver incriminating himself on the police dash-cam
- Child injured by automatic gate at apartment complex
- Employer causes dangerous condition that causes serious injury to employee
- Pallet left in the shopping aisle at an office supply company caused fall and injury
- Pedestrian crossing street knocked 20 feet down the road
- Trucking company’s sheet-metal it is hauling flies off truck into path of traffic causing a collision
- Woman knocked headfirst into bumper of parked car in parking lot